Dungeon+Harem+Master: Chapter 6 - "Forget-me-nots have fallen"

  "Kamarovich's bastard! When you get out of here, I'll cut it out and push it into the hole in the ass! Cut the cock into pieces, feed it with the dung in the hole in the mouth, and sew the lips with a wire!" Koizumi's appearance turned red and black with anger so that he could hardly keep the prototype. The eyeballs are exposed and raised. A bunch of blood vessels was growing all over the white of the eye. Koizumi screams at the grid, which has been burned by fire and has lost its strength, and kicks it with bare feet many times. The roaring sound of a giant kicking a big tree deafens everyone. It no longer surpassed human power. It made a creaking noise, and the tough timber made a creaking noise. "Seriously, Jii-san isn't a human trick." When Goronzo flirted with Koizumi's swordsman, he made a screaming noise and the lattice moved forward into the corridor. "Hey, fucking prisoners, what are you going to do!" "Do you want to be

Dungeon+Harem+Master : Chapter 2 - Outrageous prison graduate

 The brewer moaned in severe pain as he tried to get up in the dark. The sensation of tearing the muscles of the whole body is constantly attacking the brain like a wave. The whole body is likely to fall apart just by exhaling. The whole body is hot like burning.

 After a while, I found myself lying on a cool stone. While clenching your teeth, put your strength into each and every fingertip. Consciousness awakens with numbing dull pain. The back of the head is heavy. It felt like a terrible hangover. Immediately nausea begins to rise.


 However, I can't breathe as if it was plugged in the back of my throat. I open my mouth crazy to help.


 Like a hungry dog, he sticks out his tongue and gasps. Thanks to my efforts, the light gradually returned so that the white film on my field of vision would melt.


 The brewer spit out the blood that had accumulated in his mouth and coughed several times. When I was struck, I heard the vomit hitting a hard stone. I just feel sick. Tears naturally accumulated at the corners of the eyes.

"Hey, Jii-san. You've noticed this guy."

"So I'm not that old yet."


 The voice of a high-pitched young man and the voice of a low-pitched man were heard alternately.


"Hey, can you get up?"


The voice of an old man.


 I don't have the energy to respond. I forcibly moved my chin slightly and replaced it with a reply.


"I'm coming, but you're young. It's okay."


A voice of unfounded encouragement.


If possible, I wanted to be so. The big, knotty arm pulls me up.


 The brewer had his upper body supported by the man next to him, squeezed the power of both hands, and managed to lean his back against the wall.


 Slowly lift the eyelids to move your eyes. It's just dim. A terrible mixture of the smell of moldy mold and the smell of zoo-like beasts hits the tip of the nose sideways. While I was confused that I couldn't see anything, my eyes naturally got used to it. As the whole view of the surroundings became clearer, my consciousness seemed to freeze.


"What is this?" 

 The place where the brewer was located was a room that seemed to be a stern prison made of old stones. The room, which is about four and a half mats, is covered with thick stone walls on three sides, and there is no sunlight at all, so it is not possible to tell whether it is daytime or nighttime. The only light was the terribly unreliable candlelight that leaned against the hallways.


 In front of the aisle and in front of me, there was a thick lattice of chestnut trees, which appeared slimy in the dim darkness, reflected by the low-brightness candlesticks.

"Is it a prison?"


 The brewer asked with a quivering voice. I thought I was surrounded by strange light, but when I realized it, I was here. Is it correct to say that he was pinched by a fox? I feel like I had a good feeling for a moment. I noticed that my upper body was naked and only the lower part was wearing something apologetic.

 Of course, he is barefoot. As I gradually calmed down, I couldn't stand the cold weather.


 Isn't it December now?

 Although it was cold, it was not the winter temperature. Otherwise, it's okay to freeze to death, but the temperature in the prison wasn't that harsh.


 I've certainly been bored in my life, but I didn't want to be suddenly robbed of my name in the wall and called by number. When he sneezes big, a man with a bad face throws his jacket and moves in. As a Japanese person, he bows his head. It smelled stale and had holes all over the place, but it was better than not wearing it.

"Even though it's spring, the top isn't crazy. I don't think it's comfortable to wear, but it should have been a little better."


"I'm sorry. I was saved. Anyway ..."


 I was scared to see my face. After all, the person I thought I was speaking in Japanese was clearly white. When the brewer was confused, the man over thirty laughed ironically, prying his sparsely grown beard.


"N. What's on my face?"


"No, no. I'm pretty good at Japanese."


"Japanese, what's the language of your hometown? I was born and raised in 

Romulus. I don't understand the language of other countries."


"Hmm. Well, okay. Anyway, I can understand anything. I mean, why am I here. Maybe this is a prison?"


"Don't you ask me what you understand. Are you stupid?"


 A boy with dark brown hair gave off cheerfully. It closely resembles a typical American, with freckles that are likely to appear in Western movies, two years ago. For some reason, the brewer remembered the movie Stand by Me that he had seen before.


"Hey, Martha. This guy seems to have been bullied. He doesn't seem to understand the situation, so don't bully him."


"Don't bully me"


"Well, it's okay to have the same cell, brother. Let's get along well here."

 When the thirty son urged the dark brown boy, a young man with a thin line in the corner of the room and a man of unknown age with a beard Moja approached. The brewers sat in prison to introduce themselves lightly because it would be difficult for them to do each other without knowing their names.


The brown-haired man seems to want to be a blacksmith called Martha.


He was seventeen years old and was the youngest of them.


Even though I'm in prison, I can't feel the darkness. White teeth stood out in the dark.


The man with a scratch on his cheek called himself Goronzo.


He is 33 years old and seems to be an orthodox bandit.


It seems that there is an iron rule that the orthodox school does not steal from people in need, does not hurt anyone when it is stolen, and always returns some to the poor in society.


However, after all, it was like a thief, and the truth was that it wasn't muddy and beautiful.


 There is an act of livestock work. It is the worst and worst way to steal and kill all the family members, and the woman commits. It seems that this man named Goronzo bought a resentment against the atrocities of his friends by bandits and sold himself to the government. His slightly shy face didn't look like a natural villain. Everything is halfway. I thought he wasn't suitable for bandits by any means. 


 The young man with a thin line called himself Jarmil and called himself a revolutionary.


 He is twenty-six years old and wears glasses with sharp black edges. It felt like a shinkin bank employee was slackened. There is an intellect and a void atmosphere around the eyes. The slender mask and long eyes seemed to be relatively favored by women, and the brewer instinctively felt alert.


"What's wrong with Jii-san? You're next?"


"No, I want to hear more about you than I do."


 A man of unknown age, called Jii, squeezed his white beard, which stretched to his chest, and glistened his eyes on the gold jar. With a beard, the age of an unexpected man is confusing. His eyes and the color of his skin peeking through his beard were not young, but he kept the luster that he couldn't think of as an old man. The knotty fingertips peeking out of the poor prison uniform still made me feel greasy and energetic, and some thought it was too early for anyone to call him an old man.


"What, my face is close. I'm Shimon Kurodo."


"Is it Simon Cland? Simon's name is not unusual."


 Goronzo nods to his familiar face while keeping his pocket.

"No, Simon is a family name ..."


 At that time, the brewer tried to correct Goronzo's misunderstanding.


 The man, who was called Jii, suddenly stood up, grabbed the brewer's shoulders, moved his eyes to lick it from head to toe, and made a strange bark.


"Hey, Jii-san. What's wrong!"


"Oh, hey, what's wrong?"


 Martha and Goronzo hurriedly shake the shoulders of a man called Jii from the left and right. Jarmil, who looked relatively calm, also had his eyes wide open.


"It's been years since I've met my compatriots ...!"


"Are you a compatriot? So what's that story, hey!


 Martha hugged Jii's shoulder and shouted by her ear. A high-pitched echo rushed 

into the narrow cell.


"That's why I'm not Gigi! Did you call it Cland? It's an old-fashioned name. It's an old samurai."


"Are you a samurai? No way."


"Yes. No way. My name is Kotaro Koizumi. For a Japanese person who has a history, this country is a big veteran who has stayed for 30 years. It is fateful to meet you here. I can't help feeling it. Probably the merciful sacrifice summoned. Welcome to the Kingdom of Romulus. "


 The man of unknown age, called Jii, was a Japanese who turned 52 this year.


 Koizumi hasn't seen the same Japanese in thirty years, and he talked about his history and the outline of this country in a strange way.


 The following things could be grasped by the brewer's brain. Koizumi was a Japanese who was born and raised in Japan, but one day in his fourth year at university, he was called to this Romless Kingdom and received the title of hero, guided by a mysterious light. , It was decided to work hard on national affairs.


 This Western-Europe-like country was once a huge kingdom, but when the royal family, its legitimate successor, lost its power, the leading princes rebelled and were divided into a total of six territories. It was. Culturally, while maintaining the culture of the 15th century in Europe, there were some dissociations from the earth. Gunpowder and guns were underdeveloped, primitive weapons and horses dominated, and the most different part was the presence of magic.


 Magic. It's a really mysterious sound.


 However, the number of people who can use magic is limited, and it is by no means all-purpose.


 It was common sense that even if it was excellent as an individual skill, it could not have the power to turn over a large number of people.


 If you add it, magic can be roughly divided into the attributes of earth, water, fire, and wind, and it is composed of five elements, including nothing, that are not included in them.


 Basically, one person is given only one attribute, and a person who has the magical aptitude of the earth attribute cannot exercise the fire attribute.


 However, in this case, no attribute is an exception. Non-attribute magic was generally considered to be basic and auxiliary.


"Wait, Jii-san. Does that mean that I, who was summoned as a hero, can also use magic? Tari "


"Yeah! Great! Cland, hey!"


 Martha is innocently surprised while waving her hands. Koizumi said to cut it off.

"I can't use it. Cland, you can tell by looking at the coat of arms on your chest, because there is only one stamp."


 The brewer shifted his point of view to the coat of arms on his chest. A faint but strange pattern is engraved on it. Before raising his face, Koizumi said.


"That guyImmortal coat of armsImmortality RedThat said, it pushes your physical abilities to the limit. What I once had waswisdomTactical OneHowever, it was a coat of arms that raised the intellectual ability of individuals. Also, it is sung in the legend,Magical powerMajorical manaIt seems that the person who has the sword is a true legendary hero.Immortal coat of armsImmortality RedOf course, you can't use mysterious magic, and it's a defective product in the first place. "


"Defective product ...! Seriously. I think the story of my Hollywood movie will start 

from now on."


"It doesn't start. According to the story of the prison guard, Cland. You're the death penalty anyway for royal insults. You're a bastard."


"Hey, that's a misunderstanding! I'm not doing anything! Maybe"


 The brewer remembered the half-naked beautiful girl he saw just before his consciousness diminished. Sure, it was a misleading situation, but it was force 

majeure.


"Wait, Mr. Koizumi. You must have been the hero of the previous generation. Why are you in such a cage?"


"That's okay, isn't it?"


"No, it's not good. It's not good, at all. Your story will affect how I behave in the future."


"Kland. I don't know how to swing or dung. But, first, the one in this cell is a basic life imprisonment or a similar serious offense. Is hopeless. "


"Is Kland desperate?"


 Martha shook her head towards Goronzo, maybe she didn't understand much.


"Well, no matter what the truth, I'm sure it wasn't there when I was hit in such a place."


"In my memory, infringement and disrespect for the royal family is all death or life imprisonment."


 For reference, Jarmil muttered and repositioned the center of the glasses with his index finger.


"Ooi, you're sentenced to life imprisonment."


Goronzo bites and kills laughter in a funny way.


Jarmil snorted as he lightly pushed his lower lip out, glaring at Girori and Goronzo.

"Hey, do it, Kland. You'll be killed!"


Martha changes her blood phase and shakes her hands on the brewer's shoulders.


 However, the brewers did not lose their leeway, perhaps because of the leisure education.


"Hey, hey, the death penalty can't be executed so easily."

"Easy"


 Jarmil sighs as if he was completely exhausted. The brewer was a little worried.

"By the way, Martha, what did you do? No matter how you look at it, you're not the type to be thrown into such a place."

"Yeah? Me? I am."


"Wait, Cland. I can't talk about this complicated thing. I'll explain it instead."


 Goronzo pushed Martha away and stepped forward, messing around with his 

beard.


"Yes, as Kland's question is, Martha isn't the one who likes to be a serious offender. Well, as is often the case, right after the mountainous countryside Mon came out to the city to launch a flag, he got involved with a woman in the city. I ended up half-killing all five bad guys at once. No, the young man is scared, I don't know how to handle it. However, the person who half-killed was bad. Obochan. So, when the old man came with the Duke, it seems that the punch line of the story was already decided. Martha's guy was unilaterally turned into a bad guy. A thug who brutally acted on the aristocratic children in the daytime. I don't hate idiots, but it's hard to accept in the world. "


"I just helped a woman from a bad guy!"


"Oh, oh. As usual, I don't have much talk, but I wonder what I'm messing around 

with, my little birds."


 A jarring voice, similar to the devil that was raised when the toad was ground, struck the brewers' belly with a deep bass. The men in the bunch look down all at once. The brewer was suspicious, and when he turned his face in the direction of his voice, Koizumi's frightened voice pulled his sleeve.


"Don't make eye contact. You'll die."


 It was, in a sense, a man outside the human gene pool.

 He was well over two meters tall, and was so huge that he could reach the ceiling of the corridor if he jumped. From a silver helmet that imitates a dragon, a blonde that stretches to the shoulders is rippling.


 I wonder if both pectoral muscles were trained, and they were as majestic as a giant rock. A breastplate is attached to the bare skin with hairy hair. The thickness of the upper arm is as thick as the waist of a woman.

 A face with cheek girders on the raised eyes.


 I'm sorry to say that I'm stroking my mustache with my long tongue. It was obscene to see.


 Kamarovic, the royal prison graduate, was the god in this prison.


"Oh, I'm not a newcomer. I thought that wound wouldn't last until morning. I don't think I'll enjoy this for a long time. I'm Kamarovic. I'm in charge of this Romulus 1st Prison. It's becoming. Thank you for your cooperation. "


"Target lock-on"


 A fair-skinned, fat, prison-like man who refrains from beside Kamalovic murmured in a subservient manner. The man's eyes were clearly hostile to the brewer.


"Ah, Morino. Why are you looking at that? Maybe you're jealous?"

 Kamalovic makes cinnamon and moves his tongue like a mollusk.

 It was an endlessly unpleasant sight.


"Because, Mr. Kamarovic. I'm trying to make it my favorite."


 A fat prison graduate called Molino sucks his chin like a shin and gently sticks his finger toward the brewer. The thick hair was wrapped around my fingertips, and I felt uncomfortable as if I was being ridiculed by a chimpanzee.

"Hmm ... Molino is a savory shop. I can't help it, I'll love you again here."


 Kamalovic's face approaches Molino's greasy face.


 No, no, no.

 The brewer prayed deeply to God.

"Everyone, endure as much as you can. I don't want to clean the gelo anymore."

 Koizumi's desperate voice.

 God is dead.

 It's a lie! Stop it, seriously!


"Hmm, Molino. I'm still a rampage here."


"Kamarovich-sama"

 The unbearable words of the two middle-aged people invade through their ears.

 The brewer closed his eyes tightly, but the viscous liquid sound and the eerie moaning did not disappear in the immediate vicinity.


"Ah, Kamarovic-sama, it's good. It's a summer."


"Morino. My Morino is strong."


 Two hot middle-aged men dodge deep kisses while hugging each other.

 The brewer certainly felt that this moment was one of the trials imposed by God.

 Press your palms against your ears with all your might to block your hearing.

 I was convinced that I would definitely die if I opened my eyes.


"Remember me"


"Oh, Kora! Martha, I'm gonna vomit again ....


"Goronzo! Don't let me wait for you, I'm like that!"


 The chain of vomiting began in the order of Martha, Goronzo, and Jarmil.

 Koizumi also had his head on the wall and was sick, but perhaps there was nothing in his stomach, only pale yellow gastric juice was coming out.


"Kamarovich-sama Ah !!"


 Molino's screaming.

 As the brewer endured vomiting and wept from the corners of his eyes, he wiped his mouth as if Kamarovic had finished his work.


 In Kamalovic's eyes, there was an incomprehensible sense of superiority. I suffer from a tremendous sense of helplessness. My knees collapsed naturally and I became kneeling.


 When the brewer opened his eyes and held his mouth in his hand, he forcibly pulled out the memory in his brain from the slot and turned off the memory.


 The two must have been satisfied.


 While holding hands and skipping, I could see the back view slowly moving away from the front of the bunch.


"It's harassment! Whenever they get sick, they always show off their prisons in order!


 Goronzo shouted in a crying voice.


"But according to my probability theory, this time it was supposed to be next door."


 In a stunned tone, Jarmil takes off his glasses and wipes them off with a worn-out towel.


 The eyes were faint.


"Remember, yeah, eh, eh"


"Hey, it's hard. Martha choked Gero in her throat!"


 Koizumi points to Martha, who was lying on her back like a fish that had been launched.


 Goronzo held his head and scratched his hair.


"Seriously, oh oh, oh oh. Hey, Kland, take the branches of the tree there, I'll scrape them out."


"Hey, is it okay because it's such a big one?"


"If you don't do it, you'll die anyway! It may not change that much even if you do it."


Martha survived Goronzo's desperate rescue efforts.


That doesn't mean anything will happen in the future.

As the brewer stared at the void with a dark face, the nearby tufts began to rustle violently.


"It's an evening meal. There are only two meals here, morning and night. Eat well."

 Goronzo politely raised his body from the rag blanket and leaked a big yawn.


"In prison, I only enjoy food.


 Jarmil sighed as if it wasn't fun at all.


"Why, it doesn't look like I'm happy for that."


"That's right. The shit here is crap."


"Oh, spoilers. Martha, Kunokuno."


 When Goronzo catches Martha, he knocks his head out with his fist. Like older brothers, the two are on good terms. When the brewer stands in front of the lattice, the voices from the surrounding bunches grow louder. Apparently, it's not just the excitement of appetite. It was aimed at a small shadow pushing a trolley for serving.


"What is it? It's really popular for Mazui, isn't it?"


"Oh, that's Maggot."


 Jarmil looks boring and sucks his chin at the waiter who is giving food to the prisoners.


"Magotto is the only female slave here. However, I don't know what kind of vine it is because I always hide my face with a mask."


 After pulling out his nose hair, Goronzo is absorbed in the work of blowing on the wall and planting it on the wall. Perhaps Martha wasn't very interested in the woman herself, she kept an eye out like a hungry stray dog, gazing at a huge pot of food.


"Because there is no woman here. Any woman would like to touch the remnants of 

it."


"So, do the prisoners make a fool of themselves?"


"If there is a hole in it, anything is fine. Keke."


"Did you graduate from a woman?"


"Ah? I'm me or I'm diabetic. I'm grateful for Kochi than for women."


"Is it more alcohol than a woman?"


Goronzo laughed lonely, imitating Kui and tilting the cup.


The slave, who looked through the lattice, was dressed in a thick robe and wore a strange face.


 I don't know my age or face.


 However, the thinness of the wrist that I glanced at when I presented the bowl was certainly that of a woman.


 Maggot uses his petite body to the best of his ability and approaches with a heavy serving car squeaking.


 Eventually, I stopped in front of my eyes as if it was my turn.


 The new brewer stood in front of the small window, trying to be careful and receive everyone's share.


"I'm sorry"


The brewer calls out.


Maggot stood on the spot as if struck by an electric current.


With a loud noise, the bowl she was holding flips over.


Light porridge with a color like vomit was scattered around.


"Wow. What's wrong? You're injured !?"


Reluctant to answer the brewer's question, Magott stood there for a while and suddenly ran out with the serving table in place. A buzz ran in the prison.


"Hey, what's the matter?"


"No, I don't know. What happened?"


To Goronzo's question, the brewer couldn't return, and just kept staring at Magott's 

running back. After a while, a substitute person made the distribution. The brewer cross-legged on the spot as if he was pinched by a fox. Five men face each other in a narrow cell. It was just awkward, but I had no choice but to put up with it.


"Kland, eat even if you force it. This is different from Japan. Anything is fine, so I have to put it in my stomach anyway."


 Koizumi lifted an old wooden spoon and went gloomy. The prison calmed down as if there hadn't been any turmoil, and I could hear the sounds of each of the food rations being distributed here and there.


 The brewer frowned as he stared at the brown itch that was distributed.


 Bring the tip of your nose closer and smell it.


 There is an extremely filthy scent like boiling old rags. Seeing the Goronzos wrinkle between their eyebrows and slurping in, it's probably harmless to eat.


"Hey, can you eat this?"


"You're eating because you're eating. You're stupid, Cland."


Martha laughed cheerfully as she drank the contents of the bowl, as if she had forgotten that she was dying earlier.


"Kland doesn't want to be called a fool by a man who is dying from his vomitus."


"Close your eyes and squeeze in. Don't try to enjoy your food. That's the secret to survival."


Goronzo's eyes were full of melancholy.


The brewer plays with the contents of the bowl, which looks like filth with a saji, and then scoops it in his mouth as if he had decided. A strange odor like worn-out socks spread all over my mouth, causing tears.


"Yeah" 


"Hey, man. Be patient."


"Kland, this is a trial."


"I think I'll make it. How rich that country was."


Koizumi drank all the contents of the bowl, which seemed boring, and wrinkled his nose.


"Hey, if you don't seem to be able to eat it, I can eat it, though it's crap."


While being supported by everyone's encouragement, I squeeze the contents of the bowl at once.


Applause naturally boiled from everyone, and a sense of unity was born there. 


"Hey, Mr. Koizumi, I broke the waist of the story a while ago. Somehow, I was on the way. Tell me. After all, why are you here?"


"I can't help but stick to that story. Should it be longer? I've never talked to the guys here."


Koizumi looks at everyone's faces when he looks far away. There was a curious color in everyone's eyes.


"Hey, let's talk quickly from the introduction, Jii-san."


"Will you kill time?"


"Well, do you want to hear about my past?"


Everyone isn't soaking in it.


I was lightly angry, but I didn't dare to curse him.


The prison is free.


"Simply, I'll sleep if it's boring."


Koizumi laughed at Nihil and made him lean back against the wall, wandering his point of view inside.


The lips buried in the white beard began to move with a dry noise.


                                     Prev  |  Index    |   Next

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dungeon + Harlem + Master: Chapter 1 - Summon a brave man full of mistakes

Dungeon+Harem+Master: Chapter 6 - "Forget-me-nots have fallen"

Soda ☆ Sis: Chapter 0 - Angels' slight sleep