Dungeon+Harem+Master: Chapter 6 - "Forget-me-nots have fallen"

  "Kamarovich's bastard! When you get out of here, I'll cut it out and push it into the hole in the ass! Cut the cock into pieces, feed it with the dung in the hole in the mouth, and sew the lips with a wire!" Koizumi's appearance turned red and black with anger so that he could hardly keep the prototype. The eyeballs are exposed and raised. A bunch of blood vessels was growing all over the white of the eye. Koizumi screams at the grid, which has been burned by fire and has lost its strength, and kicks it with bare feet many times. The roaring sound of a giant kicking a big tree deafens everyone. It no longer surpassed human power. It made a creaking noise, and the tough timber made a creaking noise. "Seriously, Jii-san isn't a human trick." When Goronzo flirted with Koizumi's swordsman, he made a screaming noise and the lattice moved forward into the corridor. "Hey, fucking prisoners, what are you going to do!" "Do you want to be

Dungeon+Harem+Master : Chapter 5 - "Let's leave the prison and go out to the city"

  In the middle of the night, the maggot that always sneaks up never appeared. During the day, I am exhausted because I am engaged in hard work. One day, while lying down, the brewer was sucked into a deep sleep. As I was rowing the boat in a dreaming state, I heard the footsteps rushing on the cobblestones.

"Kland, I'm glad ...!"


"Hey, you can't make such a big sound no matter how much."


 Magott moves his hands on the lock, completely ignoring the voice of the brewer. It soon became clear that it was the key to the prison, even in the low light and dim light.


"Where on earth is that?"


"Escape quickly, quickly. If you don't escape from here, Cland will."


"What are you doing?


"Temee, this fucking sub-person"


 Hearing the turmoil, the prison graduate froze as soon as he noticed what Magott was doing.


 They are proudly trying to release the prisoners. Earlier than the brewer shouted, the prison graduate kicked up Magott's flank. Like the ball rolling, Ponto Maggot's body floated in the air and was slammed against the wall. The key ring I had in my hand made a dry noise and rang the stone pavement.


 The brewer grabbed the grid and tried to push it open.


 Even if it is a meaningless action.


 The prisoners mercilessly slammed a large pestle-like club against Magott's back. Over and over again.


 Stop it. I screamed to stop. Maggot, without screaming, was at his mercy, and eventually became immobile.


 The brewer didn't care if the skin of his hand was torn and the flesh was exposed, and he kept beating like a broken doll until the wooden lattice turned bright red. It continued endlessly until the prison graduate carried the maggot, which had become like a rag and was no longer squeaky, with garbage. It was a hellish time.


 Koizumi squinted at the flickering snow, put on his olive-colored hood deeply, and hurried from the suspended suspension bridge to the room where Princess Marianne was waiting.


 Three years have passed since he was summoned to the Kingdom of Romulus from his home country of Japan.


 I was confused in the first few months.


 Although the language can be understood without any inconvenience due to the contract that is made at the same time as the summoning is successful, there are still many parts that are difficult to get used to in different cultures at the medieval European level.


 Marianne's presence was major support for me at that time.


 However, the two have been passing each other a lot lately because they are so busy with national affairs.


 I really wanted to meet Marianne today to fill the emptiness of the past.

 After all, it is a foreigner.


 Even if achievement and power are recognized, discrimination cannot be ruled out altogether. Marin, the royal palace mage who can be said to be Koizumi's only friend, was willing to take care of the remaining work when he told him that he had met the princess. At an early stage, it was 倖 倖 who was cut off from work. The joy is also great.


 Koizumi's chest was ringing like a bell, trying to confirm his love for the first time in a few months.


 Big eyes moistened like black pearls. Long hair with a deep color like jet black.


 And a plump breast with the nipple pointing upwards so that it protrudes from the chest.

 

Koizumi was platonic even though he thought of Marianne, and there was no fellowship of meat.


 In addition to the difference in status, he is always seen by the people around him as a princess. It was quite difficult to pierce the gap and be alone.


 Romulus Castle is made entirely of stone in consideration of its defensive power, and apart from summer, it is so cold that it rises from your feet in winter and you cannot move.


 Koizumi dreamed of Marianne's young, smooth, shiny white skin and plump flesh in her brain, and shed blood. I think I have a strong sense of self-control. However, I felt that it was something different to want her who I really loved so much. One day, he will openly apply for marriage with an absolute achievement that everyone in the country will recognize. The dream took on when I got to the front of the room.


(No guards, what do you mean !?)


 Even if it is the princess's room.


 No matter how much it is unmanned.


 Koizumi searched for guards and maids who had been renting several times to keep him away from the room, but he couldn't see them.


 I stood in front of the door with anxiety and noticed the voice leaking from inside.


 Obviously, it was just a reminder of the exchange between men and women.

"No. No, Fabian, please stop."


"It's okay, Marianne. I can't stand it anymore, look."


 Koizumi looks directly at what he sees through the gap in the door, but for a while his whole body is stiff and he cannot breathe.

(Why, why, Marianne!


 Behind the door, the man holding Marianne's abundant twin hills from behind with both hands was Marianne's cousin Fabian von Romulus. The majestic appearance and the deeply carved features were powerful that Japanese people do not have. 

(Why do you have such a fascinating face? You said you were the type you hate the most!)


"Oh, no, no, no. I have a brave man."


"What's the brave man, Marie. I'm the one who pleases you right now. I'll soon forget about the man who makes you feel lonely alone."


 Fabian hugged Marianne's shoulders and rained a kiss on her neck, manipulating her rugged fingertips with hairy fingers.


"Hmm. Ah ... Really, it's no good."


"It smells sweet, Marie. You're really nice. You see."


"Hmmmm"


 When Fabian tilted Gui and Marianne's face, he forcibly piled up his mouth and began to devour his pale cherry-colored lips.


 Koizumi scratched his head and made his eyes red.


 The moment he tried to jump into the room, he felt a dull pain in his neck and a slight drunkenness.


 Who.


 My tongue is numb and I can't make a voice. Barely turning his neck back, Claris, a maid with a princess, was laughing with a tortoiseshell comb in the shape of a lily flower.


"What"


"Brave. Quiet. It's just a numbness medicine, there is no difference in life, so don't worry."


 Claris happily winked with one eye and winked with his index finger on his lips.


 The chemical solution applied to the tip of the comb shines wet.


 Koizumi collapses from his knees to the spot. I'm just angry at my stupidity.


 Still, I didn't move my eyes, leaving them behind the door.


 Why do you do this?


"Why, that's Fabian's command, to show the hero the affair with the princess."


 Claris shook his light brown hair, quivering, and peeking through the gap in the 

door with his strange heat-stained eyes. It became a shape that snuggled up to nature and Koizumi, and had a sweet scent.


 I felt uncontrollable emotions, similar to frustration, erupting from my intestines.


 For Koizumi, Claris was one of the few people to accept after Marianne.


 Koizumi was thrilled by his cute appearance like a doll and his humorous personality, but he thought he was like a younger sister. 


 I was embraced, Claris too! !!


 Koizumi was conscious but unable to speak or move from the spot, and witnessed the exchange between Fabian and Marianne. 


"You've been completely taken down. Brave."


 Claris' eyes. It was a despised look at the completely losing dog.


 Why did this happen?


 Repeat your own questions.


 Koizumi was crying without being able to move one finger.


 I can not do anything. 


 Koizumi recalled the day he first met Marianne.


 In the summoning team, the soft palm that was presented to Tomadou himself.

 

When I laughed, it wrinkled slightly, but I thought it felt like a troubled kitten.


 She always healed her exhausted self in a glamorous atmosphere.


 The warm sunlight shimmered, and in the morning we walked in the garden and held hands for the first time.


 I thought I would give my life for this person.


 When you stretch out your bitten fingertips, you touch something hard.


 From the tips of the teeth that were split into several pieces, it was known that it was the comb that was sent to Clarisse.


 A girl like a younger sister who dyed her cheeks with an innocent smile like a flower.


 I can't reach it anymore. I can't do anything, this myself.


 Koizumi gently moved his immovable face.


 Suddenly, I noticed a young guard standing with his frightened eyes.


 I unknowingly reached out to ask for help.


 The fear disappeared from the guard man and he was distorted to cry. My memory was cut off there.



"Is it a dream !!"


 Kotaro Koizumi woke up from the blanket and shook his sweat-chilled body.


 Look around. As a matter of course, it was in prison.


 The Goronzos were snoring on the Shirakawa night boat as usual.


 I also remembered.


 The nightmare of that time, over and over again.


 It was thirty years ago. I was done in a good way. There was an opportunity to fight back.


 I also had a strong friend named Marin.


 There is no fear of Fabian's army, which can only hold a woman. It should have been easy to get rid of it.


 Why, why did I run away there?


 It's been the same for thirty years, and my thoughts and thoughts have been wandering around looking for an exit.


 I admit it.


 Yes, let's admit.


 Koizumi was afraid of the answer.


 If Marianne showed an attitude to protect Fabian.


 With that in mind, I couldn't fight anymore.


 It was easier to stop thinking and settle for humiliation.


 If you don't clarify the facts, you can be a victim until you die.


 Marianne was forcibly raped by Fabian. I was just out of luck.


 She said she was the only one she loved.


"Why are you now?"


 Koizumi's withered soul was set on fire again. Needless to say, it is the existence 

of Shimon Kurodo.


 The summoned hero will live a life that is at the mercy of fate.


 Every time the abominable future overlaps with my past self, the wound is violently pulled back.


 I heard that the brewer had a good relationship with a girl named Magott who was a slave in the waitperson.


 It was rumored in prison not as a good story, but as a misunderstanding of a stupid man.


 I didn't know the brewer, but it was a well-known fact that Magott's previous job was a whore and that he was sold off by his longing brother. That's why the prisoners' reaction was every time.


 Everyone was expecting Maggot because he was wearing a mask to hide his face.


 He is a human former whore.


 As long as you are a man, you cannot expect a young woman in any situation.


 But things changed when she was known to be a Warcat subordinate.


 The prisoner carries Gen. If possible, I want to get out of such a prison as soon 

as possible. Even if it's impossible, I can't help but hope for it. When I touched the Ajin woman, the evil hugged me and I could never return to Shaba. It's a strange jinx, but in a superstitious world, it towered like a god, like a lion, and never shook.


 Ajin and former business woman. A naive redneck.


 It was a great laughingstock for free-time prisoners. 


 As Koizumi continued to agonize, the other side of the corridor began to buzz 

violently.

"Ah, from this morning"


"Nemiiyo"


 Goronzo and others hear the noise and start to get up. Standing on the other side of the grid were Kamarovic and several prison graduates. They are holding a man who looks like a rag. When the entrance was opened with a loud noise, it was thrown in. It was a brewer who was half dead and half alive.

"Hmm. Good morning, trash. Your friends. I'm thinking of letting you together for the last morning."


"What do you mean"


"What did you think of this trash, you broke the neck of an approaching prison graduate. That's why. It's the last."


 The brewer remained silent like a dead man and did not move. However, as soon as I heard the following words, I kept an eye out like a beast.

"Magotte is also stupid. Because the slaves get sick and notice. Eavesdropping on people's stories, trying to escape the prisoners without permission. As expected, it's fornication to the bones."

"Cancel--!"


 The voice of the brewer. A voice that echoes from the bottom of the earth. Kamalovic faltered for a moment.

"What does the last mean?"


 Koizumi asked in a low voice. Kamalovic's face was distorted with joy.

"It's decided. Cland entices the slave Magott and executes the execution for trying to escape !! Well, you guys also mean that."

"It's ridiculous and domineering! Can you do that without going to the law office?"

"Jarmil seems to have a scholarship for the commoners, but unfortunately the law applies only to powerful aristocrats. Most of the commoners don't even read. I'll tell you that. Only powerful things can benefit from the law. Even the law can be easily rewritten in the first place. To be honest, it would be inconvenient if you could survive any longer. Or, there are people here and there who don't fit in their hips. I get donations from those people and dispose of my worries. "

"What is a donation. It's a bribe, I don't admit it."

 

When Kamalovic thinks he's muffled his mouth, he spits his spit toward Jarmil. Jarmil embraced Martha's absent-minded head and pushed it out, escaping the rain of saliva.


"It was decided whether you would admit it or not. Goronzo. You dressed too much as a thief. I asked you to get rid of you in prison. Jarmil. You were a nobleman, and even though you were a commoner, it was a disaster that your father was a wealthy merchant. Father's business enemy. Martha. In the case of you, the fact that it was sent here was organized, but the aristocrat who rewrote the story changed his mind and it is still unpleasant not to dispose of it. And it's a wish from the noblest sources that Koizumi, Kland, and you can't keep it alive no matter what. It was unexpected that Magott was eavesdropping. "


"A queen or a king? Hey, Kamalovic. Why are you telling us that much now? It doesn't make sense."


 Koizumi asked with a faint voice, smearing the white beard in his mouth with the blood of his bitten lips.


"I'm familiar with you a long time ago. You've been indebted to me when you were young."


"When did you talk about it? I'm sorry, but I don't know a big man like you."


"Really?"


 Kamarovic came to the side of the grid and illuminated his face with the lamp of the candlestick.

 Koizumi was observing as if he was licking Kamaronovich's face, but he was surprised that he noticed something, and eventually, his face was greatly distorted as if he could not bear it.


"You were the guard at that time. I was in front of Marianne's room."


"Well, I noticed this time. I've been aware of you for 20 years. By the way, I'm the one who fueled the current king!"

"Why, why!"


"I don't know why yet. There are two reasons, but one is a secret. If you really want to know, I'll just tell you. It seems that King Fabian really had a crush on Queen Marianne. Even though I was pretending to be a prodigal son, I seemed to be disappointed with the woman I really liked. That's why I taught him. It's a really smart way to give in to a woman by force. Thoroughly teach your mind and body that you are nothing more than a lump of meat. However, it seems that Marianne didn't fall to her heart. "


"What does it mean"


 Koizumi was pale and pale as if he was ten years old at once.

"It's not decided, you. The queen's neck is Koizumi. You were! If you don't hear that, you'll kill Koizumi and cheat, and use medicine and the fear of being robbed of your loved ones. I trained that meat jar a lot. I don't like women, but it wasn't easy to see the queen crying and serving me. Fabian was confused at first, but then I'm used to the training that I lead. Ahahahaha. The woman that everyone worships as a queen is the one that we played with. Yeah, you can't laugh! It's not exciting, laugh! The king who shared a secret with me raised me, who was just a guardian, to a prison graduate. It may not be something you can be proud of, but the amount of money that comes into your pocket to wipe out the injustices of your relatives and the ones you don't like is an amount that ordinary big aristocrats can't get. But expensive furnishings, jewels and everything are mys, yes, except for one. "


"Only one?"


"The story is over, it's about to dawn. I'll start the execution before dawn, secretly. 

That little noisy aristocratic girl doesn't have to come back. It's just a middle ground. 

I'll give you a kata. Enjoy the last day. "


"Wait! What happened to Maggot !?"


"Oh, are you worried about the slaves during this period? Hmm, then I'll send that 

girl to the decapitation stand with you!

 Kamarovic slowly moves away.

 I squeezed out all the things I wanted to say and went home.

 In other words, the deaths of the five in this prison were confirmed.


"I didn't betray"


 Koizumi, who hangs down, murmured.

"Magot, never die !!"

 The flames of energy illuminate the eyes of the five dead.

 From no one, everyone's voices came together.

 We're out of this prison.


 The brewer picked up the cotton dust from his pants pocket, fixed it to the hard part of the wall in the prison, and continued to rub it strongly with the shards of the bottle he had picked up during the brawl. It looks like Zubora, and basically the prison is checked once every three days. Look around like a mouse for dangerous things. In that respect, if a sharp object such as a chipped piece of pottery is found, it will be a terrible punishment at the end. However, if it was a few centimeters, it was possible to put it in the mouth and pass it.


"Watch out for anyone to come."


"Leave it to me. The lookout is the thief's eighteenth."


 Goronzo waved his hand and watched the surrounding area. Koizumi closes his eyes with his arms folded and does not relax. Jarmil and Martha broke old blankets into small pieces and lined them up on the floor.


"Well, is it so easy to catch fire?"


"Leave it to me. Ora, I got it."

 The brewer blows when he dexterously transfers the fire to cotton dust with frictional heat.

"Okay, okay, leave the rest to me." 

 With his eyes shining happily, Goronzo puts the fire on the blanket.


 At first, it was a small smolder, but eventually, it became a fingertip, and finally, it became a large mass of flame that burned red.

"Hehe, burn, burn"

"It's almost an arsonist. Let's burn around this pillar."


 Jarmil pointed to a pre-selected location and made a bouncy voice.

 The brewers took great care not to put it out when they worked together to make a fire.

 

Wrap the blanket around the wooden lattice of the prison. It was damp because I didn't dry it, so I was worried that it would catch fire, but after a while the fire got bigger and bigger.

"Hey, what do you do when you get out of here?"


 The brewer whispers quietly while staring at the fire"I will be the best blacksmith in the world!"

(Blue-collar worker)

"I'm going back to the bandit business. Then I'll slice the gold balls of those who told me and dare to eat them with onions."

(Is it a criminal?)

"I will revolutionize this country and aim for better politics."

(Is it a political prisoner?

"Jii-san"

 Koizumi responds to Goronzo's question with his eyes wide open.

"I'm sorry, I don't know anything."

 There was an unpleasant silence.

"No, what does Kland do when he just asks us?"

"I'll help Maggot. And I'll do it all with a good woman in this world !!"

 Jarmil distorted his mouth while being taken aback, and returned the slightly misaligned glasses to their home position, screaming and laughing.

"But, you're not too straight. Well, the best way to get a good woman like you is to be an adventurer."

"Adventurer. Oh, adventurer."

"

In this country, the abyss Labyrinth There is a dungeon called, which has never been captured to the lowest level since its founding. The first King Romulus hid the most valuable treasure in this country at the bottom. It is said to be the quickest way for a human being with a fist to get a fortune by name. I would never do it. "

"why"


"It's decided. It's almost dead or disabled. Well, it's a man's dream to aim. Certainly, the deepest part that is being captured now is about the 10th floor? It’s like you can eat it. ”


"Thoughts and hoes"


 Watching the flames licking the grid vertically and horizontally while smoldering, the brewer remembered the face of the knight who attacked him and could not prevent the gloomy feeling from spreading to his chest.

 It's true that Victor didn't even know why she suddenly slashed at her. Her face wasn't acting, and if she was trying to show and erase her, it wouldn't make sense to protect herself.

 With that in mind, the girl who looks the same as that Oriental is nothing but King Romulus or the assassin who came to kill the brewer at the behest of the royal family.

 Even if you don't understand it, it's irresistible to be deleted so much.

 It was also doubtful that fluently and Kamarovic began to tell the truth at that timing.

"Well, is it okay?"

 After all, the truth of these events cannot be determined from the brains of the brewers.

 There is no material to infer, no rationale, and no patience. I wasn't very interested in it in the first place.

 In a world where I don't understand this, talking with white people seems like a dream. No matter what happens, there is nothing strange about it anymore.

"It's a maggot than that."

 I'm very sorry for Koizumi, but he's just got fucked by that perverted homo guy and his lover was taken down. Such a story is also in Zara in Japan. It doesn't serve as a side dish forsake.

 Moreover, it is a story thirty years ago.

 As expected, Koizumi's anger would have weathered and cultivated as a bittersweet memory.

 All that was in the brewer's mind was to get out of here with a maggot and escape as far as possible.

 What is the hero summoning?

 What is the savior?

 Calling people on their own is the end of the story.


 Not really, but I can't get along anymore.


"Who is a brave man?"

 The brewer distorted his face and cursed the world strongly.


                                                   Prev | Index | Next



Join me on discord https://discord.gg/sxtTuKE5qR

Comments

  1. thanks for the chapter, the early chapters are rough but eventually it will get good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dungeon + Harlem + Master: Chapter 1 - Summon a brave man full of mistakes

Dungeon+Harem+Master: Chapter 6 - "Forget-me-nots have fallen"

Soda ☆ Sis: Chapter 0 - Angels' slight sleep