6-year-old Wise Man Wants to Walk in the Shade : Chapter 4

 Chapter 4 - I'll do something about it with everyone together

"Ugh, it hurts..."

My face is tightly pressed between her soft breasts, so I can't breathe properly.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! That hurts."

The princess knight grimaces as she hastily sits up.

The wounds the orc gave her must have hurt.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... Thank you."

The princess knight smiled, probably not wanting to worry me, a child.

Now that we were facing each other, I got to see the princess knight again.

Her dress had been relentlessly torn around her thighs.

Countless wounds, none of which were fatal.

Traces of violence used to torture and tarnish her dignity.

I had immediately bent my belief in not using magic for the sake of others, but this time I'd like to think that my decision was correct.

Now, next...

I glanced back and forth between the injured princess knight and the corpses of the other knights.

What should I do with them?

If I left the bodies behind, it was obvious that they would be eaten by monsters.

And that would happen within a few minutes.

Even now, I could hear the roar of a beast not far away.

It had probably smelled the blood.

But even so, it would be difficult for me, a child, and the injured princess knight to carry them.

In the first place, I couldn't afford to hesitate.

If I weighed the situation against the risks, it was obvious that I should abandon them.

But...

I stole a glance at the princess knight.

The princess knight had tears in her eyes and was gazing at the corpses with a look of regret.

Her small clenched fists were trembling slightly.

Even if I told her to abandon them, I didn't think she would easily listen.

It had no choice.

In that case, I'd try another method.

It wasn't because I was considering her feelings.

I simply thought it would take less time to choose a different method than persuading him.

The two types of magic that can be acquired with a certain probability from the orc I just defeated are wind magic and sleep magic.

However, if you defeat a king-class monster, the probability is 100%, meaning that you are guaranteed to acquire it.

I quickly checked my status.

****************

Name: Eddie

Level 4

Occupation: Sage

Stamina: 65

Magic power: 80

Magic: Fire magic (weak), wind magic (weak), sleep magic, detection magic

Magic ability score: 197578 (reincarnation bonus)

****************

Okay. I've properly acquired wind magic and sleep magic.

My level has increased since I defeated the orc. I won't mention for now that my already incredible magical power has increased even more as a result.

With this, I can use wind magic to carry the knight.

The problem is the Princess Knight...

I want to avoid the Princess Knight seeing me using magic any more than I can.

I've decided to live only for myself in this world.

I wanted to keep the fact that even though I'm only six years old, I have more magical power than when I was the strongest sage a secret.

I can deal with the Princess Knight with sleep magic.

Just as I was thinking that, the Princess Knight spoke before me.

"Hey, you... Could that spell be you?"

"Wait."

I pressed my small hand against the Princess Knight's lips as she asked the question.

"Hmm..."

There was no time for a leisurely conversation.

"I want to get out of here quickly, so I'll explain my request first. You don't have to reply, just listen quietly."

It was inevitable that it would be a rough approach.

The magic I can use right now is limited.

"First of all, I want you to keep what you just saw a secret. Don't ever tell anyone that you met me in this forest."

"...What are you..."

The princess knight stared at me with a confused look on her face.

Damn.

I'm a six-year-old child now.

Of course, if a child were to ramble on about something like this, they'd be shocked.

I have to act like a child...!

"...I came to this forest without telling Mom and Dad!"

I tried desperately to act like a child, imitating the way I had acted before I regained my memories.

"I wanted to practice magic and surprise them..."

"Is that so...?"

She was still confused.

Just one more push.

"But if she found out, I'd be really angry with her! Please, Big Sister!"

I clung to her arm and looked up at her.

……Is this really going too far?

Besides, it's extremely embarrassing.

But if they find out I'm acting, I'll be doubly embarrassed.

As I thought this, my eyes welled up with tears...

"I, I understand..."

The princess knight's face suddenly became gentle, and she stroked my hair soothingly.

It made me feel complicated to have a woman stroke my head soothingly, but it seemed she believed me for the time being.

Now we could move on to the next step.

"...So, Onee-san, if you keep it a secret, I'll help you carry those knights!"

"Them..."

The princess knight pursed her lips tightly, looked at me, and nodded.

"I promise you, brave boy. I swear on you that I won't tell anyone about you."

"Wow, thank you, big sister!"

"My name is Clarice."

"I'm Eddie. Well then, big sister, let's get started. Sleep."

"Huh?"

I stretched out my right hand towards the princess knight.

Looking at her, who had her eyes wide open in shock, I activated a sleep spell.

"W-what... why..."

The princess knight's eyes became glazed and closed completely.

Her body, forced into sleep, fell towards me.

I frantically tried to support the princess knight, but...

"Waaah... pfft..."

I forgot.

I was six years old.

There's no way I could support a woman, even if she was delicate.

Just like right after I defeated the orc, I was pinned under her again, and my face was crushed by her soft warmth.

Waaaah...

I felt my face get hot.

No, calm down.

You don't have time for that.

I told myself and desperately crawled out from under her.

"...Phew."

Oh dear, it's hard to have a child's body.

I took a breath, looking down at Clarice, who was asleep as if she had passed out.

My face was still hot, but I pretended not to notice.

Now, I had one more job to do.

I had to be careful, I had to be careful...

I activated my wind magic, imagining it as creating a ball of air.

Carefully adjusting the power, I let the wind flow under Clarice and the knights' bodies, floating them gently.

This should help us get around.

I hurried back the way I came, with their bodies suspended in the air.

I carried Clarice and the knights out of the forest together, and left them in front of the mansion.

I went back to my room, changed my clothes, and got into bed.

That way, my parents wouldn't notice that I'd gone out to the forest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dungeon + Harlem + Master: Chapter 1 - Summon a brave man full of mistakes

Dungeon + Harem + Master: Chapter 6 - "Forget-me-nots have fallen"

Soda ☆ Sis: Chapter 0 - Angels' slight sleep